Friday, May 30, 2014

No MIL

This week I have been alone in the mornings without Aaron's or my MIL help.  Which doesn't seem like much, but remember that I had a c-section about 3 weeks ago.  It was not fun, but we survived.  Collin has had a hard time adjusting, and Dylan has made life as easy as he could.  He is very even tempered, and low maintenance.
Collin is going through a mood with food, but seems to be getting better.  He wouldn't eat anything for a few days.  Not even his favorite foods.  I've been very worried about him.  He also has bronchitis again this week, so with Aaron gone in the mornings, it has been a challenge.
I am feeling about a well as can be expected with all that is going on.  
Aaron has only 2 more weeks of school left, and we are excited about having him home more.

2 comments:

autismpsyd said...

Proud of you for getting through the challenges. Sorry I couldn't come to help out. Love ya, Mom

Bobbi said...

Love you too!