Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Aaron

I love my husband. He is the calming influence I need.
We all know how keyed up I can become. Last week I missed Wednesday at work because of a flat tire and a re-injury to my knee while trying to fix it (My knee is okay now). So Thursday was crazy at work. I had so much to catch up on. I had to leave early because of an Oral surgery appointment. I was so stressed and tense you could actually see it. All Aaron had to do was hold my hand to cause an instant relaxing feeling to come over me. When he had to let it go, the tension and stress came right back. But for those blissful moments, I had peace in my heart.
I love coming home to Aaron. He lets me vent in a safe secure environment. I was honking at this guy who was trying to back into me, and when I got home, Aaron let me vent all the fear and pent up frustration.
He holds me while I cried all of my day out of my system. Even if it is just PMS. I am so grateful for his support.

1 comment:

JerieH said...

I know what you mean. Thank heavens for eternal companions!