Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Love

I am very loved.
I have a husband that cares for my very gently. He supports me when I'm weak, and loves me through sickness after sickness. (No, I'm not pregnant!) My allergy shot make me very grumpy, and he loves me through that as well. He even takes over Sunday School when I am not feeling well.
I have a sister who is willing to slump through mud with 2 kids, to give me the chance to Sight See. She even went to Smuckers with me.
I have a Mother-In-Law who spoils me rotten. She cares for me when I'm sick too. I am very lucky to have her. She doesn't even mind it when I crash at her house all the time.
I have a Sister-In-Law that can't wait to see me. She loves hanging out and also loves to go places. I don't always agree with her, but she is a Fun, Caring, Outgoing, and Wonderful Mom.
I have an entire classroom of Sunday School Children that light up my life. They are so special. They always run up and hug me, or sit in my lap. I love the way their eyes light up when we talk about Jesus.
I am very Loved.

No comments: