Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Blood Sugar is fine

After all the fuss, my blood sugar is fine.  The Dr. gave me something for the morning sickness at this last visit.  They are also testing my liver, kidney's and gall bladder for issues because I still have morning sickness.  If I don't hear anything, I am to assume it is fine.  I now have bi-weekly appointments with the OB/GYN.  Dylan is currently breach, but I have almost 2 months to get him to turn.  I will have to get another ultrasound to check in a month.

Collin and Aaron have started playing a new game of ball in the house.  Collin waits patiently for Daddy to get home, then Collin starts begging to play.  It gives me time to get dinner finished and set the table.  Collin laughs so hard the whole time, and his laughter is very contagious.

1 comment:

autismpsyd said...

crisis averted...all is well...such a relief to Grandma G! Thanks for letting us know.